To place an order all you need to do is send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Forename, Surname, Company name, Phone number, Quantity required, Model of the keyring and Number of print colours.
If you are providing your own artwork, please use our templates for designing and read our artwork guidelines for details of how we prefer to receive artwork.
All orders will require approval of a PDF design proof before the order can go ahead.
Ordering in 6 easy steps
2) What information will I have to provide when ordering?
• Contact details (Your full invoice and delivery details including your phone number and email)
• Company name
• Quantity required
• Model of token keyring
• Number of print colours (for plastic keyrings please provide number of print colours on the keyring and on the token separately)
• Packaging (polybag/polybag with printed cardboard insert)
• Additional requirements (split delivery, print on silver,golden film etc. )
3) How much do you charge for delivery?
We don't charge extra for delivery of your token keyrings to one UK address. So whether you order 100 or 100.000 pcs, carriage is always FREE.
4) Are there any setup fees?
At TokenKeyrings we are proud to say that we have absolutely no hidden charges. To keep ordering simple, all that you pay is the cost of printed glasses. That means no origination fees and no setup fees.
5) How much do personalized token keyrings cost?
We believe our prices to be extremely competitive. All of our prices are based on quantity. Please send us your detailed enquiry or use
contact form to obtain a quote.
6) How can I pay for my order?
We require all payments on a payment-with-order basis and the only method of payment is Paypal payment or bank transfer based on received Proforma Invoice. We will
realize your order as soon as we have received your payment.
7) What stage in the order process do you take payment?
We send the Proforma Invoice after you have approved the digital proof of the artwork and Order Acknowledgement that we will email to you free of charge. Once you have supplied your payment, the job will be put into production.
8) How long are your turnaround times?
We aim to despatch all orders with a quantity below 5000 pcs within 15 working days of an approved artwork.
For larger orders we will quote a lead time based on order quantity and the size of the design.
Large orders can be part-despatched on staggered deliveries if required.
9) What is your minimum order quantity?
Our minimum order quantity is the lowest in the industry, just 100 custom printed token keyrings!
10) Can I see a sample before placing my order?
Yes, we have a number of pre-printed samples that we can send to you to test on the material you will be ordering.
We can also prepare a prototype (pre-production samples) of your branded keyring.
11) Can you design a personalized keyring for me?
Yes! We have a team of experienced graphic designers that will happily produce a design based on your logo or a design brief at extra charge within 24 hours.
Once a design has been produced we'll email you the result and you can give us feedback on what you like and dislike about the design.
12) Do you supply a digital proof before printing?
Yes,every order whether designed by yourself or by one of our in-house graphic designers,
will always include a PDF proof which must be approved by the customer before going to print.
13) How are the token keyrings supplied to us?
We offer 2 options or packaging. Our token keyrings are packed separately in polybags or we can add full colour printed cardboard insert
to make your promotion even more effective.
All keyrings are dispatched in rigid cardboard boxes using TNT or DPD courier service.